Preserved roses are real roses that last up to a year. They were picked at their perfect bloom and dipped into a non-toxic formula to preserve their natural beauty all year long.
Our preserved roses last up to a year. Many customers have even said that with proper care they have been able to make their arrangements last well over a year.
We suggest that you keep them away from intense sunlight, heat, and moisture to help preserve their longevity.
These lasting blooms require no maintenance whatsoever. They may benefit from a light dusting occasionally.
No. These beautiful packages are not only there for beauty, but also for protection.
Absolutely. The calendar placed during check out is intended for you to choose your desired date for delivery.
Yes! Please call us for international shipping at 1-844-5-JARDIN (527346) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We only offer this service to South Florida. Contact us for more information.
Yes! This option is available during checkout. We will print your personal message onto our greeting cards and place it within an envelope.
No. We use a proprietary, all-natural glycerin based formula to preserve our roses.
No. All of the roses we use are fragrance-free and the preserving formula has no smell.
We use expedited shipping in temperature-controlled containers to ensure your arrangement is perfect upon arrival.
Yes! Please visit our Customize Your Own page to select the shape, size, color, and pattern you desire. Or call (844) 552-7346 if you can't find what you're looking for.
1) Open the outer packaging box very carefully; the arrangement box inside is fragile.
2) Remove the arrangement box from the packaging box very carefully.
3) Remove the ribbon.
4) Open the arrangement box very carefully by lifting the lid straight up.
5) Remove the lid and place it under the arrangement box.
6) Carefully remove the plastic protector.
7) Carefully remove the wood sticks shipping protection.
8) DO NOT water roses; it will damage the arrangement.
9) DO NOT try to remove the roses from the arrangement; it will damage the arrangement.
10) Keep roses out of direct sunlight, out of extreme heat, and away from moisture/humid areas.
11) The roses do not have a smell or fragrance; please do not spray them with fragrance or essential oils as it could damage them.
12) The roses do not need any maintenance other than an occasional light dusting.
Le Jardin Infini does not provide any refunds or exchanges because every arrangement is made per order. All orders before 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time are arranged and shipped the same day if required. Should you need to cancel your order, you must do so within 24 hours of placing your order, unless it is an order placed for same day delivery, overnight and express since we work speedily to process and ship your order in a timely manner.
If your order is already being processed, we will not be able to cancel your order.
Please contact email@example.com and one of our specialist will contact you as soon as possible to assist you with any questions or concerns.